Friday 18 November 2011

Skullduggery

Another Friday, another casual dress day at work. Once again for a good cause, Children in Need this time. We were supposed to dress as our favourite children's tv characters but that's a little on the 'zany' side for me. I'm not in the minority either which makes me even more glad i opted for my own casual attire as opposed fancy dress. After buying this shirt a couple of weeks ago I seem to have worn it at every casual opportunity i've had. It's from H&M and has a McQueen-esque scull pattern on. It is super long which i like but is a bit more flattering when tucked in. In lack of budget for J-Brands, I have teamed with the Primark skinny black jeans and my ambush boots from Topshop which i'm really glad i bought, they seem to go with everything...x Talia

No comments:

Post a Comment