Friday 11 November 2011

Hello my pretty

Hello Aqua Lopez Maxi Dress in Fusia - £175. I got to the Aqua by Aqua website (http://www.aquabyaqua.com/) after looking at full length dresses on ASOS in preparation for a Black Tie event I have for Breast Cancer Awareness at the end of November. I would absolutely love to wear this, the colour pink is great for the cause and the shape of this dress is lovely. I also think the price is really reasonable. The styling on the website is also really good with messy high knots, statement jewellry and some amazing shoeboots. I looked for them on Twitter and they seemed to have abandoned their account which is a shame as i think they could be making more noise.

Although i think i probably hate the programme quite a lot, i'm a little bit obsessed with the x-factor at the moment and would love to see Tulisa in something like this with similar simple messy hair styling as i have to say her last outfit was shiteous (white puffball dress, black strappy shoes?!) and her hair and make-up is a little too 'done'. Anyhoo, as reasonable as it is, i sadly won't be getting it as my measly budget won't stretch to it and i'll have to resort to wearing one of my bridesmaids dresses (shameful i know) but i had to give it a biggup...x Talia

No comments:

Post a Comment