Tuesday 29 November 2011

Girl Tuesday

Well its been a while since I last blogged due to a mix of random outfit choices that i'm still making my mind up about and just general tardiness, dark nights, rushed mornings etc.  Anyhoo, as i got a new purchase last week i wanted to give it some blogging time.  I dont work on Mondays so my Tuesdays are akin to most people's Mondays e.g. rushed, last minute with only a little pre-fall asleep outfit planning in my head, so i tend to go for the dress as it's simple and in this case, it's new and doesn't need ironing. Huuuuuuuge plus.

It's from New Look (care of Voucher Codes 20% off) and although there is an unholy abundance of lace on the high street at the moment this really stood out to me because I'm a sucker for a nude lining, especially on black lace.  Plus i like the skater style flaring (flattering on the legs), the sleeve length and the silky bow at the back which i forgot to photograph (my bad). I'm usually a pretty average 12 but this wasn't quite fitted enough for me so i cinched it slightly with a black tie off an old shirt. Faux suede platforms from Primark...x Talia

No comments:

Post a Comment