Wednesday 9 November 2011

Red Lip City Limits



Morning all! With this dreary, miserable weather with its grey skies and drizzle the only way to cheer yourself up is with some colour. However the colours in my wardrobe didn't fill me with inspiration this morning so my colour pop is my lipstick courtesy of Kate Moss's rimmel range. I have to admit i get 'the fear' with red lips. They are a definite statement and i am a mahooosive fan of the nude lip so it does take me rather far away from my comfort zone. Someone at work actually gasped at them today which i'm not entirely sure was a reaction i was going for but with a red lip, there's no going back. A dash into the loo to wipe it off and nude it up would make me a make-up coward so i will be self-consciously be sticking with it for the whole day.

As is the case with many stereotypical sexy statements, which i think the red lip certainly is, i felt the need to tone the rest of the outfit down with a voluminous knee length skirt (asos) and a baggy Breton stripe which i call my Bananarama top as it reminds me of the things i used to covet as a 10 year old. With Primark heels that i hid yesterday...x Talia

No comments:

Post a Comment