Tuesday 8 November 2011

Remember remember...



So the 5th of November brings my first weekend post (albeit only blogged on Monday)! I often get wrapped up in my weekend and forget to shoot but i was premiering my new Ambush boots which i eventually went for in Black. I had ordered the brown ones online from Topshop, along with some Baxters to see, once again, if the fit had got any better for me. Well there was disappointment all round as the Baxters remained a horrible fit, (legs too tight, waist too baggy) and my delivery note was also the bearer of bad news advising me that the Ambush boots were out of stock. Why the website couldn't tell me this prior to ordering, i don't know. Anyhoo i called customer services and they advised me that my local store had them in so i saved them and made the trek into town. I was in town for 1hr15 minutes which is how long it took me to remember why i do most of my shopping online. Teenage hell. However the upside of this hell was that i had the advantage of comparison and decided I preferred the boots on me in black. i teamed them this weekend with an old Primark Peacock print dress which is one of my favourite ever Primark pieces...Hope you all had a fun, firework-filled weekend...x Talia

No comments:

Post a Comment