Tuesday 8 November 2011

Primark, Primark and Primark again.

Only now i am blogging am i realising how much Primark i actually wear. And it's a LOT. I just don't have the money to spend on expensive work wear and i think they do both the basics and seasonal trends so well. It actually makes every other shop seem expensive so i shop around and go there last to see if they're doing the same, or similar for cheaper, which they almost always do. I got this spotty jumper in October, not long after my honeymoon so still had a little tan. However now winter is drawing I'm realising this colour is not great for my skin when it's pale so i added an old ASOS shirt underneath so the camel colour didn't hit my skin near my face and wash it out. As it's quite a lose fit i teamed it with an old Primark high waist pencil skirt which i love due to the deep pockets and tulip style fit and my Primark Suede block heel platforms which you can't see here as i cut my feet off. I will find a prime photo positioning location soon...x Talia

No comments:

Post a Comment