Friday 28 October 2011

wear it pink - do nails count?


Happy wear it pink day! Usually a pretty easily fulfilled request, thou must wear pink as girl asfterall. Well, erm no not really. When it comes to clothes, pink is probably my least favourite colour but for a cause that should be close to most ladies hearts, I opted for pink nails courtesy of No.7 in Limited Edition Sugar shade.


As it's the last Friday of the month aka fun Friday for those more zany offices, it's casual dress day. Now, this causes me quite a predicament as I'm a fan of shorter dress, skirts, shorts of a weekend which aren't entirely office appropriate, casual dress day or not. But I threw caution to the wind and went for the classic denim shorts. In an attempt to breakaway from the whole sexulisation of daisy duke  I teamed it with a loose fitting Breton stripe top (H&M) and a baggy boyfriend knit cardi (Primark).



Mai Tai's and matt gold earrings as standard.
 Donned some very old, very faithful suede ballerinas (Next) and my new River Island hobo that I finally bagged offof eBay last week for under £40. Loving the shade of the bag at this time of year, it goes with the autumnal shades, what better accent than mother nature...x Talia






No comments:

Post a Comment