Wednesday 26 October 2011

Size 16 shirt fitting a 32B - Really New Look?

After getting my regular voucher fix, I noticed New Look had a 20% day and have had my eye on this shirt for a while. I love light sheer shirts but with winter drawing in and skin drawing pastey they do kinda wash me out so I love that with this, it's always black where skin hits shirt (black peter pan collar and black cuffs).


They only had size 16 left and although i'm usually a size 12, I thought what the heck (heart 1 -head 0). Well turns out going for the double cream rather than the half fat creme fraiche in last night's salmon pasta may have been a wise move as I've grown overnight and the 16 actually fits really nicely. As it's a nice, loose fit, I teamed it with skinnie black Zara trews and some patent peeptoe staples.

Am also well into my matt gold drop earrings at the mo and my GlassesDirect Mai Tai's as standard...x Talia

No comments:

Post a Comment