Wednesday 26 October 2011

Intro...

After joining Twitter and getting pretty addicted to lots of blogs and tweets about fashion and generally just getting dressed, i thought I'd add my two cents to the mix, or two pence as it should be said in my native British tongue.


A small smidgen about me in case you empathize. I love reading blogs and scanning lookbook but as a mother and a 9-5 working girl (of the Tess McGill rather than the Belle du Jour variety) I love many of the looks i see but am under no illusion that after one child and not much of a gym routine, my time to emulate those looks are gone. I do however take inspiration from them in my own little way and thought I'd put finger to mouse in the hope of adding to the inspiration for women like me...x Talia

No comments:

Post a Comment