Wednesday 27 June 2012

Pregnant plea

 
Due to the requirement for as much sleep as i can muster at the moment, my mornings have been a silly rush where i'm lucky to remember breakfast, make up and that i am in charge of the nursery run.  So this weekend I took advantage of a more relaxed pace and took some putfit pics. I am over the 6 month mark now and am enjoying a little more jersey fabric than my wardrobe is usually used to. I had some vouchers for H&M and after a long search for something that would accomodate my bump i found this shirt & leggings. I've said it before and i'll say it again, H&M Mama range is beyond dowdy, the rest of the store is exceling at the moment, particularly with the Trend range, please let's extend this to your maternity customers Mr and Mrs Powers-That-Be!

I did go for these Mama leggings but remain disappointed as have to say do find them pretty poor quality. Either i'm stretching mine to their limits or they have that high denier tights feel when stretched, even slightly. My go-to for leggings remains to be New Look and Amercian Apperell. On the plus side, they go over the bump, which is the only comfortable option past 5 months in my opinion. Now the shirt i have a lot more praise for. It's a great mink colour and a really nice cool silky fabric. This is a 12 and it more than accomodates my 6 month bump and covers my arse so a massive thumbs up. I'm not in the habit of wearing leggings as trousers, I am 31 after all, but due to aforementioned over-bump issues, jeans are a pain and this shirt means i can just about get away with it (I hope). I opted for Primark tan brogues to smarten it all up a bit and offset the leggings...x Talia

No comments:

Post a Comment