Tuesday 22 May 2012

At last, my love has come along

At last! Sunshine :) I have to admit summer is not actually my favourite season. I get a little stressed with the unpredictability of it all, however after the unseasonally cold period we've been experiencing recently, I have been waiting for a day like today. If not only to debut my Asos Floral Print maternity trousers. After getting a sneak peak at the Zara S/S look book, floral print trousers were pretty high on my wish list so when Asos got this maternity version in i snapped them up. They are really generous on the waist so i have not only been waiting for a day bright enough to pull them off, but also for my bump to be a sufficient size to keep them up. Today is that day and i have rejoiced!

Teamed with a lovely New Look maternity shirt dress that i have rouched up slightly to make a little shorter thus qualify as a top. Court shoes just were not cutting it this morning so Topshop elasticated peeptoe shoeboots were added and i also put my black Zara blazer over the top which i wish i would have snapped as i liked the extra layer it added although it has long since been discarded due to the beautiful sun beating down. Not a grievance we get to air often enough in this country...x Talia

No comments:

Post a Comment