Thursday 12 July 2012

Squashed tomotoes and stew

Happy Birthday to me! Yes, it's my Birthday today - the big 3 2. To celebrate i wore my party dress while i can still fit into it. It's a Zara maxi dress from last season that i bought off ebay for a friend's wedding earlier this month. I'm going out for a meal with the hubby this evening so thought I'd give it another airing. It's not maternity but it's really floaty and the waist detail is quite high and more empire cut so it's been perfect for pregnant occasions. I wore it with a blazer for the wedding but will be teaming it with my leather jacket tonight and maybe some flat ankle boots, it's really versatile like that you can dress it up or down.

My birthday haul is one big fat blogger cliche with Michael Kors Gold watch (at last!), Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, some YSL False Lash Effect along with a few other bits and bobs. A homemade card from hubby and my boy was the icing on the Birthday cake...x Talia

1 comment: